Wednesday, May 2, 2012

New Girls

New girlies!!



This is Sindra. She's a Monogram Admiration. All her hair is going to be pulled out and rerooted in Titian. It will go really well with her makeup and skintone (in my humble opinion).


I wanted a Nadja real bad - lucky for me a lot with her and a Pop Life Christie popped up on Doll Pages for just $40 plus shipping!! She is an Illusionist Nadja who had a really insane hair style. I pulled out all the craziness. I wanted her to have more natural hair. I love her braids so I kept those and puffed out her hair in the back so that it had a natural look. I absolutely love natural African-American hair.. it is SO BEAUTIFUL!!

Pardon the flecks of her hair glue on her face - it's from her hair which was almost hot glued together.

She needs a name and a back story something fierce. She is staring me down like "how dare you bring me here and not have anything prepared!!"

She just bawls me over with how gorgeous she is.

Can someone give me some name and backstory suggestions?



5 comments:

Vita Plastica said...

Beautiful girls! Do you know what Admiration's hair looks like when it's undone and brushed? I'm very curious but I can't locate any pics. Nadja just kills me, she's so beautiful. Why did they stop making her?!

Heather said...

I love the two new girls, very beautiful! And while I don't have any name or story suggestions... I just have to say... it took me looking at the picture twice to realize she's laying on a living cat in the last one, LOL.

Chynadoll said...

she is a beauty! I love how you did her hair! congrats on getting her!

Vanessa said...

Congrats on the new girls. I love Nadja! Great deal, too. Love how you styled her. I am anxious to see what you do to your Monogram doll. She is pretty, too.

Anonymous said...

Hot

Post a Comment