Monday, September 17, 2012

Not Dead.. I promise!

Hi everyone,

I know it's been a while since the last update. There is still TONS going on... including some big news that will be forthcoming soon. Needless to say, due to said "big news" I am working on culling my hoard of dolls some. This is what I've got to offer right now! Please email lovelovekitty@gmail.com if you are interested in anything!

Truly, Madly, Deeply Agnes Giftset - SOLDThis was one of the WClub offerings this year. Her face is freaking drop-dead gorgeous and so much comes with this set. Needless to say Adela was rather p.o.ed that another Agnes showed up - so she's giving her the boot!!



































Nude FR2 Luminous Ayumi - SOLDYou all know how much I love this girl. Unfortunately, she really doesn't get the time that she deserves here. She will come with her earrings she is wearing in this picture and in her original shipper. She is on the FR2 body which is alot of fun. Her hair is pretty much perfect from when she came out of the package. I am willing to entertain trades for her...I am especially interested in mint Momokos.





































Please email me at lovelovekitty@gmail.com if you are interested!!
Stay tuned for more updates soon!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment