Friday, April 13, 2012

Short: On the Way to a Wedding...


Phina: Are you sure you don't want to eat some of this? The last thing you want to do is make a pig out of yourself at Danielle and Rod's wedding reception...

Erin: And why not? I'm sure the food is going to be great and there will be all kinds of tasty things.. like cake.. and it's all free!!

Phina: Because we're going without a date..!! You don't want any single men to see you making a big pig out of yourself do you?
Erin: Who cares?! If the man doesn't like a girl who eats.. then he ain't a man for me!
Phina: Yes, but... it's just not very ladylike...

Erin: If we want to score the maximum amount of male attention then we need to not be competing with each other. I certainly can't compete with you in being nice and proper, sweet and ladylike. So I have to attract the guys that are looking for someone who can take shots with them and of course isn't afraid to shake their ass!


Phina: Erin... I really wouldn't put too much stock in your dancing abilities... it really hasn't helped you catch any.. positive attention.
Erin: What are you talking about?! I'm the best dancer there is!


Phina: If you start dancing.. there is no way we're going to attract any boys!!
Erin: We'll see about that!!


Phina: Well let's go then...
Erin: Party City here we come!!
Phina: *sigh*

-Fin-

7 comments:

Vanessa said...

Awesome! So glad they are coming. They will definitely liven up the place. I sure am glad I got this Barbie Basic a couple weeks ago, or I would be upset all over again. Can't believe I didn't know you had a blog. With my crazy schedule, I haven't had the time to check out the new blogs. This is a great way to take care of that. I am now a follower. Love the kitchen.

Verona said...

Whee! They look fantastic! And I espicially loving Erin's dress

Georgia Girl said...

Very nice story! Lol! Your girls look nice.

Susan Cottrell said...

Hi Tabitha! Cute story and I love your kitchen too. I'm with Vanessa, it's hard to keep up with the blogs and I find I just don't get notified when new posts come up on some of them. I see your "subscribe by email" link so I'll be sure to do that. I love to see what you're up to.

Susan

Shasarignis said...

Very nice story and pictures... come to see my blog, Thank you !

Heather said...

Hehehe, Phina looks so determined in that last photo XD I really love it... and yes, Erin is right, they're absolutely going after different types of men. I'm loving all of these wedding posts!!!! It's so much fun to follow all of you guys who will be attending. (I can't even imagine the Neemos there, they'd seem so out of place!!!)

Unknown said...

Hello from Spain: congratulations on the story. I love your redkitchen. I love it. I have the same Barbie Basic and she is one of my favorites. She is wearing a beautiful dress and shoes ideals. Keep in touch

Post a Comment