Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Jett is Here



Here is she! My newest girl, bought from EbonyNicole30 (who so kindly gave me a plug on her blog!).

She's my first Dynamite Girl and man.. I am really liking her body. Her body is heads and tails above some of the Fashion Royalty bods I have.

I am really thinking she may be my Eden... I want to give her a re-root, I'm thinking black with red underneath to give her the punk-bitchiness I need from her. Eden originally had wine colored hair (her 1/3rd scale counterpart still has a wine colored wig). But her brother has black hair and she looks good in his wig too!! I'm so torn. Tell me what to do!


I'm challenging Liz to give her a repaint without compromising her beautiful rooted eyelashes (anyone with experience with this?).. I've seen so many beautiful Dynamite Girl repaints and I desperately want one of my own. My house is seriously the house of makeovers (which is hilarious since I'm never the one doing the repainting.. only the rerooting and hairstyling - you knew what you were getting into Liz!!).








Also here's Ivy chilling out and watching her Mama take dollie pictures.. needless to say she's my cutest doll!!

8 comments:

Chynadoll said...

Aww she is a little doll! What a cutie pie :)

Georgia Girl said...

Jet is pretty, but not as pretty as your little Ivy. She has the prettiest eyes. I am now following. Ebony Nicole "Brooklyn Stars" sent me. Lol! I am kind of new to blogging as well. Please feel free to follow me as well if you like.

www.pinkdiva63.blogspot.com

Tabitha (lovelovekitty) said...

Thank you!

She always knows what to do when the camera comes out!

Tabitha (lovelovekitty) said...

Following you!

I am really hoping Ivy's eyes stay blue.. if they change like mine then I won't be able to sing "Blue Eyes" to her anymore.. tragedy!! :(

Cat said...

Oh my goodness Ivy is an absolute living doll! Those eyes are out of this world pretty! I hope they stay blue too, but even if they don't she'll still be just as adorable. (^_^)

Also, I think your new Dynamite girl will look great with the red/black combo you mentioned. Your friend's re-painting skills are awesome and I'm sure she'll rise to the challenge of re-painting around the lashes beautifully.

Stardoll40 said...

Welcome Tabitha! I found your blog by way of EbonyNicole's post and just wanted to welcome you to blogger.com. You're lil' doll, Ivy, is just beautiful! I'm a mommy too. :)

Look forward to more of your posts. :)

Heather said...

I have to agree with you, I LOVE the Dynamite Girls bodies, and skin tones! So lovely!!

I can't wait to see what you and Liz do with her :)

@ebonynicole81 said...

Okay can I buy Ivy for a few days because she is such a cutie pie! I told you Tabitha we are some serious bloggers!

Post a Comment